Please follow these instructions to successfully manage your contract Points of Contact (POCs) in Symphony. You will need to change all your contract POCs individually since some companies have different POCs for each contract.
After you log in, you will see the My Company link in the top menu.
- Go to My Company and then use the Contracts link in the left menu.
- Select the contract that you need to update.
- Go to the Points of Contact tab to choose the registered user you would like to assign to these roles.
- Update the Contract Manager and/or Program Manager.
- Enter and validate the distribution email.
- A distribution email is required for each contract.
- Symphony will send notifications to the distribution email address for Solicitations, Amendments, Orders, and Award Announcements when released/posted.
If you are unable to validate your distribution email, please check your junk/spam folders and make sure that the distribution email works outside of Symphony.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|