Before registering as a Symphony Administrator, please confirm that you are listed as a Point of Contact (POC) for your company at the System for Award Management (SAM.gov). You can follow these steps.
1. Go to SAM.gov and sign in.
2. Use the Search option and filter the results by Entity Information.
3. Enter the Company name or UEI.
4. Select the desired record by clicking on the company name.
5. Go to the Points of Contact tab or the end of the SAM record to see the company's trusted POC(s).
- If your name is listed, you can register for Symphony as an Administrator. Please download or save a copy of your SAM record that shows the Point of Contact names and email addresses for additional verification after registering in Symphony. P
- If your name is not listed, please Register as a Business User.
SAM.gov POC(s) can follow these steps at the desired Symphony website.
1. Click Register Now
Go to Symphony to start your registration. Symphony has no affiliation with SAM and only uses it to verify your entity information. Registration and administrative tasks happen in Symphony only.
SAM.gov Points of Contact are considered authorized users for an organization when registering at the right website for the contract vehicle.
- set up their own preferred method of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA). You cannot add users.
- Do not register with a group email address.
Symphony sends an email to validate that your email address is correct. You will need the validation code from this email to continue.
- Please check your spam or trash folders if you do not receive an email.
- You may press cancel at this time if you need to start over and try again.
2. Acknowledge the Checklist
For your convenience, please have these requirements ready before registering.
3. Register for your Organization
Enter the SAM.gov UEI for the Prime Entity who will receive the contract award or the contract holder.
- If you have more than one cage code assigned to your UEI, include the cage code.
- Do not enter the UEI of a CTA Contractor, Subcontractor, or JV Member.
- A company cannot share its data with another company under separate registrations.
If the information displayed is correct, choose “Yes” to proceed.
Please pay close attention to the cage code retrieved from SAM to ensure you register for the right company.
4. Configure your Account
Your username is your email address but your first and last name will help identify your account. Password requirements must meet standard best practices and you may press cancel at this time if you need to cancel your registration.
- For Multi-Factor Authentication, you can use any time-based Authenticator Application.
- Do not scan the QR code with your phone camera.
- Use an Authenticator Application or choose text messages. Email is not an option.
- Please complete your registration by entering the code your MFA tool provides.
A confirmation page will let you know when you have successfully registered.
Once your registration is complete, p
If you still need help, contact us.