Please follow these instructions before registering for Symphony if you are not a SAM (System for Award Management) Point of Contact (POC).
1. Click Register Now
You must register for Symphony at the correct link for the contract vehicle and set up your preferred method of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA). Your email can only be linked to one company. Symphony sends an email to validate that your email address is correct. You will need the validation code from this email to continue.
- Do not register group email accounts.
- Please check your spam or trash folders if you do not receive an email.
- You may press cancel at this time if you need to start over and try again.
2. Acknowledge the Checklist
For your convenience, please have these requirements ready before registering.
3. Register for your Organization
Enter the SAM.gov UEI for the Prime Entity who will receive the contract award or the contract holder.
- If you have more than one cage code assigned to your UEI, include the cage code.
- Do not enter the UEI of a CTA Contractor, Subcontractor, or JV Member.
If the information displayed is correct, choose “Yes” to proceed. Please pay close attention to the cage code retrieved from SAM to ensure you register for the right company. If you register incorrectly, please
4. Configure your Account
Create your Account and Password. You may press cancel at this time if you need to cancel your registration.
For Multi-Factor Authentication, you can use any time-based Authenticator Application. Please validate the completion of this step by entering the code your MFA tool provides. If you fail to complete this step, please
A confirmation page will let you know when you have successfully registered.
- If you are not an organization’s SAM.gov Point of Contact (POC) during registration you will not have immediate access to Symphony.
5. Request your Activation
Symphony displays the SAM POC(s) on the confirmation page when you successfully register before a SAM POC and do not have immediate access to sign in.
Please use the Contact link to request that your SAM POC register and sign in to the same Symphony website with the same UEI and cage code as your registration. Ask them to update your initial status to active in the Administration link per How to use Administration.
If you still need help, contact us.